Monday, August 15, 2011

9 loves

Nine loves!
1. I LOVE my family! They are seriously the best people I have ever come to know.
Sayward:)

Savannah:)

Daddy:)

Mommy and Say:)
2. I love my boyfriend! He is my best friend in the entire world. I love him more than anything in this world. <3
 3. I love my best friends!





 4. I love food! Especially bread. :)
 5. I love music! Especially Nickelback.
 6. I love to watch movies! My favorite? Bridesmaids.
 7. I love animals! Probably more than people.
8. I love laughing. <3
 9. Last but not least, I love money! Bahaha.
 

6 comments:

  1. Is that the most recent pic of us?? We need to take new ones haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We desperately need new ones lol. Pretty sure that's my most recent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez that was well over 2 years ago. I don't even look that chubby anymore haha. Im thinking friend photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey do me a favor? Next time you talk to your pops tell him I said hi :)

    ReplyDelete