Saturday, August 13, 2011

ten days:)

Okay, so I need something to do with my time so I can blog more, so I found this ten day thing!

 So here we go! Ten secrets:
1. I have a hate/love relationship with scary movies. I love to watch them, but I hate how scared I get after I watch them. I think about it 24/7 lol.
2. I love living in Vegas, but it sucks being so far away from my family.
 3. The zoo is probably my favorite place to be.
4. I love animals more than people.
5. I am a BIG procrastinator. I put everything off til the last minute.
6. I feel like a lot of people really don't like me, they're just fake.
7. Anytime someone leaves my presence, I think about them until I know they're okay. I hate it when my family/boyfriend goes on road trips without me cause I just have anxiety the whole time they're driving.
8. I can't sleep when people snore or breathe loudly.
9. I have an obsession with food, yet I want to be skinny. They kind of contradict each other.
10. I HATE dirty things. Biggest pet peeve ever lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment