Thursday, May 5, 2011

catching up, again! :)

Day 22- A picture of what you wore today.

My work uniform. :( I'll put a picture up later haha I don't have one right now.

Day 23- Post up all the sites you use.

Wow, this might be kinda long lol. K lets see..
-Facebook
-Myspace
-Tumblr
-Blogger
-Yahoo
-Msn
-
Xanga
-Google

That's all that come to mind right now. :)

Day 24- Step outside your front door of the house, what do you see?

I see the road, my front yard which consists of beautiful flowers and grass, my car, the driveway, our garbage cans, the mailbox, the sky, ya know. ;)

Okay, so I went for my weigh in yesterday and in a total of 29 days I have lost 14.3 pounds! :) That's awesome! My nurse said I'm above average, they only anticipate most people to lose about 11 pounds. So I'm very proud of myself! Haha I just can't wait to be skinny and then start working on my muscles. ;) Also, this week I'm getting more hours in at work and I'm super excited about it. I worked eight hours yesterday and today I work 12-8 and tomorrow I work 12-9. Thank goodness! These hours have been seriously needed. They usually don't let us work that many hours in a day, so I'm surprised. But I'll take it! Gotta make that money, honey! Lots of crap to buy! Lol!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment