Tuesday, May 10, 2011

more catching up..haha i am bad!

Man, I really hate not having wireless on my laptop. I can hardly get on the computer! Haha. Sorry for slacking. :)

Day 27- Something that inspires you.

I don't have anything in particular that inspires me. I have a few people who inspire me though, of course! My parents inspire me every day to do the best I can. My dad works a super hard job five days a week and my mom is working a job she absolutely hates. I have a few friends who are moms and when I see them with their babies it inspires me to be a good mommy. I can't wait til I am one!

Day 28- Write a letter to someone you haven't talked to in a long time.

Dear Josh,
It's weird to think that you left this earth a month ago yesterday. I know people always regret not talking after someone is gone, and they're right. Remember summer of 9th grade? Well, 10th grade for you haha. We were pretty tight. :) You, Alyssa, Phil and I always hung out and watched projected movies in your backyard, went swimming and rode around in your car. Man, you loved that thing. I really miss you and I think about you a lot. I really do regret drifting away from you those few short years. I miss riding the bus with you and you were ALWAYS late. I mean, ALWAYS. I could always expect you to be running out last minute as we were about to pull away haha. You were seriously one of a kind and I wish your babies could've gotten to know you a lot better. I love you very much, you're always in my heart. <3
Love,
Mariah

Day 29- Things you're looking forward to in the next week/month.

I am looking forward to losing more weight, going home to watch Sayward graduate, maybe starting a bowling league with Lane and Ali's baby shower! Woo! :)

So I had another doctors appointment yesterday and I have lost a total of 15.6 pounds in 34 days! So I weigh 169.4 pounds. :) Yay! Only 14.4 more pounds to go! He said it would probably take me another month and a half to lose it, which is fine with me! I am in no rush haha. 30 pounds in 3 months is good for me. Lane's cousin, Laken, is doing it with me now too! So I have a buddy to go walking and stuff with lol. Cause I'm super lazy. ;)

I seriously need a new job. I don't make enough money to save. :( Boo. I save it for a little while and before I know it, it's gone. I need to be making like, $10.00 an hour. That would be awesome. This $8.25 shit just ain't cuttin' it.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment