Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mothers day!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. :) I LOVE Mother's day! Number one, because I get to show my mommy why I appreciate the number one woman even MORE than I already do! And number two, because I cannot WAIT til I'm a mommy and can celebrate this day with everyone else! I just wanted to take the time to say why I appreciate my Mommy so much.

She is the one who gave birth to me obviously, so she loved me even before I was here. :) She had to carry my fat ass in her stomach for nine months lol! She had to tolerate all of the backaches, headaches, fatigue, cramps, weight gain, contractions and the BIRTH of me! She fed me, clothed me, kept me clean, changed my diapers and helped me learn. She has been my savior, my best friend, my enemy, my shoulder to cry on and my support. Most importantly, she has made me into the woman I am today. I don't know where I would be 20 years later without you. I love you so much! Thank you for everything you have done for me and the girls, you are my best friend and my life. We are so lucky to have you. Have an amazing Mother's day.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment