Monday, May 2, 2011

day 21!

What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Obviously, what girl doesn't want a guy who's good looking, respectful, polite, funny and pretty much just dreamy? Yep, my dream man. But my man is perfect enough for me. :) I love him just the way he is! <3

I really really really really don't want to go to work today! I freaking worked six days last week and my only day off was yesterday and now I'm back to work again... Awesome. I'm going for my weigh in before work, so tomorrow I will update on how much weight I've lost as well. :) Yay. I hope everyone has a good day!

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. working six straight days does suck! i hate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, it's the worst! It's just a waste of my life cause my work only allows us to work like, four hours at a time. But luckily this week I have two eight hour shifts and one nine hour shift. So that'll help out a lot!

    ReplyDelete