Tuesday, March 22, 2011

day 11.

The best book you've ever read.

Well, for me, it was books. The Pretty Little Liars series was the best series I've ever read. I love books like those, though. Made for teens with some drama and suspense thrown in. If you haven't read these books, I seriously recommend them. I think there are eight in the series. They're about these five friends: Alison, Hanna, Emily, Aria and Spencer. One night, Alison goes missing and a while later, the police finds her body buried in her backyard. But Spencer, Emily, Aria and Hanna start receiving all of these threatening text messages blackmailing them with their own individual secrets. The books are just amazing, so if you haven't read them, do it!!
Oh, also, if you watch the show, it's nothing like the books. Quite disappointing when you're like me and have read the whole series.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment