Sunday, March 20, 2011

day 9.

Write about your earliest childhood memory.

Um, well, I remember peeing on my moms carpet and her spanking me lol. Hard. And me crying. Even harder. Yep.

I am getting so impatient with my life. Nothing is happening like I want it to. I want to move out, but I don't make enough money to do so. I want a dog, but I can't have one until I'm in my own place. I have a ton of crap I want to buy, but I just don't have the money for it.
Luckily for Lane, he got offered a salary job at work, so he's making a lot more money now. I hate making 8.25 an hour when I only work max six hours a night. That's no way to live, or to afford anything. I suppose I need to look for another job that will pay more, if not just as much.

I hate living in Lanes grandparents house, because I feel like I'm mooching off of them. I love them to death, but it's just not how I want to live right now, given the choice. And I kind of just want my own space with Lane. It's selfish, but I like having him to myself. Eh, oh well. I think all girls are like that with their men.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment