Friday, March 4, 2011

day 23;

Do you think it's better to have a few close friends or have a lot of acquaintances? Which do you have?

I think it's better to have a few close friends! Honestly, it's cool to have a lot of friends. But who do you tell your secrets to? Not some stranger you've known for a day or two. You tell your secrets to your BEST friends. And honestly, I think it's possible to only have a few very close friends. I have five good friends I can count on one hand who I know will be there for me forever. These people are the best people in the world, and I am forever grateful for them. <3

Xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. awe. love you girl! you can always talk to me about anything!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! I know I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you riah roooo. haha. miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too Jen! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete