Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day 4.

The best vacation you've ever gone on/your dream vacation.

The best vacation I've ever been on is when I went to Disneyland with Tessie like, five years ago. It was SO fun. Her parents were generous enough to pay for everything for me. :) I had so much fun. I miss Tessie!!


So, today I was working and this lady came in to order food so I do my usual 'hey how are ya' deal and then take the order. So anyway, she walks up to the register I'm NOT on, so when I tell her I can help her on the other register, she huffs and puffs and moves over. So to make things short, this lady was a complete bitch. Excuse my french, but seriously. So I was professional with her and I was being as polite as I could be.
So this lady gets done ordering and walks over to my boss and says, "What's the girls name? I want the number to your corporate office." So I'm sitting here, seriously shocked. This lady really had the audacity to call corporate when she was the one being a beast? She told my boss I was rolling my eyes at her and I had an attitude. For real? Me? Have an attitude? HA. Seriously, what a joke. So my boss thought this lady was nuts cause he was watching me ring her up the whole time and he was like, "She seriously wanted to call corporate? Wow."
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this lady was psycho. I do live in Vegas, though. A lot of crazies here.


Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. ok. i have to laugh because this same thing happened to me when i worked at the mall in orem. The lady yelled at me and my boss! Said we were rolling our eyes and treated her daughter bad. (which we didnt!). my boss was so pissed off, she's like did you roll your eyes? i said no, i mean.. she was right there watching me ring this lady up.. haha it ruins your whole day when they are hags like that! stupid crazy ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol it seriously blows my mind how nuts some people are! Wowwwww.

    ReplyDelete