Saturday, March 12, 2011

of course i'm going to do another 30 day challenge. :)

Day 1- What you like people to call you.

I liked to be called Mariah. After all, it IS my name lol! But I also like Riah, Riskey and Lane calls me Boo. :) Love it all! <3
I've been thinking, I should probably write more meaningful things in my blog. Like, what's going on in the world and more about my life. With that being said, I feel SO horrible about the people in Japan. I am seriously in shock of it all still and I hope the families there are pulling together okay and are doing better. I'm praying for all of you! <3

So for the first time since I started, I'm actually dreading work tonight. I had the worst day ever yesterday and I seriously don't want to go back. Ugh. But it's money, so I can't complain. I need to find another job on top of it, so I can make some more! I have so much crap I want to save up for/buy and I don't make enough to do it all lol. Good things happen with time!
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment