Wednesday, March 9, 2011

day 28;

Something that you miss.

Oh God, where do I even start? I miss my family.
 Daddy. Pretty much, he just makes me feel better. His laugh is so contagious and it cracks me up! He always does all he can for me.
Mommy. She's been struggling lately, so I've been thinking about her most of all. I miss her fiesty-ness haha she has such a kick ass personality. I want to be more like her.
Sissys. I miss Say and Vannah. :( Merely because they're my sisters. They're my little worlds haha. My best friends. Blah..I just miss them.

I miss my best friends!!
Katelyn. The bestie.
My Jenniekins. She lives in Hawaii so I couldn't see her even if I wanted to. Not to mention my beautiful niece. :(
Miss Jenni Main. Well, not Main anymore lol! Miss Jenni Wanberg. She is so goofy, she always makes me laugh. She also has my little nephew on the way! :)
Abby. My advice, my shoulder to cry on. I miss her a ton.
Slam. She reassures me in everything I do. She's always there for me, no matter what.
And my Bridgie! One of my besties for life. I haven't seen her since Christmas and I'm dying. Ugh.

I also really miss Brendon! He's been gone on his mission for almost a year now, and it's hard to believe! It seems like he left yesterday..I miss you bro!

I miss my first year of college. I didn't care about anything and I met some of the most amazing people that year. And some of the worst. I wish I could go back.

Also, I found out today that Lane's brother is having a baby boy! Yay for having another nephew! I am so excited! Congrats Ali and Gator! I love you two!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment