Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a first/goals

Hm.. A first, eh? Well, I've already written about Lane who is my first love. So maybe I'll write about my first pet. OR since I really want to get a dog this year, I'll write about my first dog. :)

Her name is Shelby and she was born October 25, 2002. She's the best. :) She's a Shetland Sheepdog and she's MY first real dog. My mom had a dog before, Meesha, but she wasn't mine and my sisters dog. My dad brought Shelby home one night and my sisters and I were SO surprised. We wanted a dog so bad! She was just a puppy then, and she was so small! This is a picture of me and Shelby, when she was like, two.
 I completely adore her. She's like my baby, and I've missed her since I've been gone. I think she hates me now cause she never comes when I call her haha. She's getting old and I'm dreading the day that she leaves me. :( I love her so much.


So for 2011, I have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish. I want to..
-Lose weight (Preferably 30 pounds or so).
-Get a dog.
-Get a JOB.
-Move out of where I am now.
-Get tan.
-Buy new boots.

I AM going to do all of these. I swear to it. Well, maybe not the dog part. It depends on how busy I am. Dogs are like babies, they need a lot of love and attention and if I'm not going to be able to take care of one, I'm not getting one. Even though I REEEEALLLLLY want a dog. Hmph.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment