Saturday, January 1, 2011

something that upsets me/new years.

Honestly, a lot of things upset me. I'm SUPER emotional, so even the slightest thing can set me off. Haha, so pathetic. In saying that, the thing that upsets me the MOST is when I find out that I was lied to. I'd much rather be hurt by the truth than saved by a lie. Even when people lie to me about little things, it makes me SO mad. Ew, I hate liars.

Anyway, last night was New Years Eve and I went over to Lane's brothers friend Kenny's house with Lane, Lance, Sherrel and Ali. It was pretty hard for me to adjust at first, because everyone was at least ten years older than me haha. But it got a lot more enjoyable as the night went on! I have a really good feeling about 2011, so I'm really excited for this year.
the girls! me, amy, ali and sherrel.
i love my best friend.
My ONLY resolution is to LOSE WEIGHT! I know, SO corny. But I have all year to do it, and it's going to happen! I'm determined lol. I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday. :)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment