Wednesday, January 19, 2011

oh i'm bored.

I just thought I would follow up and say that today was way hard. I feel like I'm freaking starving, which I don't think I should lol. I have no idea how to diet. 
I'm afraid I'm eating all of the wrong things and not enough of the right.. Or too much of one thing and not enough of something else. Ugh, how the eff do I even know? I wish I had a job so I could buy my own food so at least I know I'm eating right.
I sent my dad my resume the other night because he's in the food industry and he knows people in Vegas, so I'm crossing my fingers that I get a job SOON! I'm going nuts, especially with not going to school this semester.
Hopefully life starts to get a little better cause I've aired a lot of things out and got a lot of things off of my chest. But even if life does take a turn for the worst, I always have my supporters there for me. My friends and family are amazing. I love you guys.
I'm SO bored so I'm going to do a quick survey haha.

If you HAD to kiss someone right now, who would it be?

Uhh, LANE!
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

How tall they are.

Where are you right now?

I'm in my bedroom.

Did you go anywhere today?

Yep I went around the neighborhood as I was running and I also went tanning! :)
When was the last time you cried?

Last night.. A lot.

What'd you do yesterday?
Nothing. Cried. :(



What are you doing tonight?

Eating dinner, maybe playing a little NBA Jam and going to bed.

What was your last fight about and with who?

Lane and I were fighting about ourselves.



What was the last thing you said out loud?

Um.. I don't remember.

What's bothering you right now?

I still have a little bit of a headache and I'm tired.



Where was your default picture taken?

At Ryan's (I think that's his name) house.
Do you believe in soul mates?

I don't think so. There's more than one person out there who can fit you perfectly.



Do you sleep naked?

Sometimes haha.

Do you have regrets?

A few.
Do you remember your dreams?

Usually.



Last time you ate a home grown tomato?

Since I've lived at home, at least.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?

Easily.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?

No.
What is the weather like today?

It was gorgeous! Low 60's.
Do you have a best friend?

Yesss.

If someone looked on your bed, what would they find?

Blankets, pillows and the remote.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?

I really hope so.

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night for sure.
Do you want to go to the United Kingdom?

Yeah, I'd be down.

What's your favorite season?

Summer! Or early spring.

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Katelyn.
 


What are you doing now?

This.. Obviously.
How late did you stay up last night?

12:30?



Was yesterday better than today?
Hell no.

Ever want to get married?

Kind of. Like, I want to get married. But I don't like the idea of a divorce and it's messy process. It's almost easier to just live together.
Are you currently in a relationship?

Yes! :)


Who was the last person you hugged?

Laney.
What plans do you have for tomorrow?

Running and tanning again.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?

Um?
How are things between you and your friends?

Good with most! Okay with others. 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment