Thursday, January 6, 2011

something that i miss.

Weeeeell, I miss a lot of things. And I mean a lot. I miss

-High school best friends. They were always there no matter what. To hang out, to talk, whatever.
sam, lyss, katelyn, me and jenni at lagoon.
-My childhood friends. I have all of my memories with them, and they're the ones who have helped shape me.
tyler and me.
-My first year of college. The first time I wasn't afraid to just let loose and be myself.
anna, adrienne, lane, me and kaitlin.
-Dancing to the credits in the theater with Kristin after the movie gets over.

-Hanging out 24/7 with Vanessa and Kristin and all of our inside jokes. We have about 1,000,000.

-Being so young that I don't know what's good and bad. Or how bad it actually feels to get hurt. Sigh.
-I miss not having to worry about bills, school or anything else for that matter.

I guess most of all, I just miss being young. Things were so different then.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment