Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a LOT of catching up!

I have been SO horrible about posting, so I'm sorry!! I guess I'll have to update quite a bit. (: Haha. Okay so, day 4- a picture of my night.
Tonight will consist of Teen Mom. And having a talk with Lane. A lot has been going on with me lately, and I need to get if off my chest. :(
Day 5- A picture of my favorite memory..
Oh wow. I seriously have a million favorite memories. It's going to be hard to choose just one.
I chose my first year of college. Even though I sacrificed a lot and I got hurt, that whole year was awesome. I feel in love for the first time, back stabbed by a good friend for the first time and, well, a lot firsts. I wouldn't of traded that year for anything and sometimes I wish I could go back. It was such a good time. <3

Day 6- A picture of a person I'd love to trade places with for a day.
MILEY CYRUS! K, so I know everyone probably hates her, but she has the most amazing voice. I love it. Not to mention she's so cute! I love her hair. I want it! Lol but I think she's way cute. I would trade with her.
Day 7- A picture of your most treasured item.
My Macbook. <3 My favorite thing in the world. I would die without my computer haha.

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh.
Bahaha this is one of my favorite pictures. I don't even know why Jennie was wearing this, but it seriously made my night. And it makes my day every time I look at this. HAHAHAHA.

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
As of lately, it's definitely been Abby. She's one of my best friends and I love her so much. I can talk to her about anything. She's amazing.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment