Sunday, January 9, 2011

my aspirations.

-I aspire to be an elementary school teacher.
-To lose thirty pounds this year.
-To get a dog.
-I aspire the MOST though, to get a damn job already! It's so frustrating to do nothing all day.

So as many of you may know, the new Jersey Shore aired three nights ago and I seriously am SO excited for this season!! It looks so hilarious bahah. I hate Sam and I can't wait until she leaves. She's a piece of shit person who only cares about herself. Snookie is of course my favorite. (: She makes me laugh. I'd love to have a friend like her.
Teen Mom 2 starts in two days and I'm also VERY excited for that!! I absolutely love watching the 16 and Pregnant episodes as well as the Teen Moms. (: I just love babies. I can't wait til the day I have my own. <3 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment