Monday, January 24, 2011

more catching up!

Okay, so a little more catching up! First one is, day 13- A picture of my favorite band or artist.
 NICKELBACK! I adore them because they have the best lyrics, music and harmony. I love Chad Kroeger's voice. Mm.

Day 14- The people I can't imagine my life without.
My boyfriend, Lane. He is so amazing and he makes me so happy. I'd be lost without him.
 My mommy, cause she is my support and my love! And I look up to her so much!
 And my daddy! Cause he makes me laugh and he pushes me to do better. I love him very much.

Last but not least, day 15- Something I'd like to do before I die.
Have a family. This is what I want to do MOST. Family is the most important thing in the world to me and I can't wait to have kids of my own!


On another note, I've lost five pounds in a week. (: I'm very proud of myself because this whole eating right thing has been SO hard for me to do!! But I'm doing it. And exercising is never easy. So, yay me.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment