Sunday, January 2, 2011

something that cheers me up.

I love being happy. :) And a lot of things make me happy and cheer me up. I must say, the main thing that cheers me up is eating. Baha, I have the total fat girl disease. But really, eating is my favorite thing in the world to do. So in saying that, I'm trying to incorporate healthy eating into my life so I can still eat, just not as bad.

Lane also cheers me up. He always knows how to make me laugh and he makes me feel better when I'm down. He honestly is my best friend in the world.

Making money also cheers me up. I WANT A JOB! Ugh, I can't say it enough! I loved bringing home money every night.


I think we're going to see Little Fockers tonight and I'm way excited! I've been wanting to see it for a while now. I hope everyone has a fabulous day. :) 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment