Friday, December 31, 2010

this month.

This month has been filled with so many fun things! School FINALLY got over with and I got to move with Lane. (: I've been looking for a job for what seems like FOREVER, but I'm hoping someone calls me soon after the new year.

Of course, Christmas was amazing as always. I went home for ten days and spent it with my wonderful family. I adore them. :) I got a lot of presents and I must say, I was very pleased. This Christmas was the best one thus far, because Lane got me a promise ring! <3 I was seriously so excited. 

Finally, tonight is the last night of this year and I'm ready to PAAARTTTY. :D I'm going out tonight with Lane and his brother Lance, his girlfriend, Ali, and her friend, Sherrel. It should be a good time for sure. I can't be more excited for the new year to come. Even though it's still 11 months away, I can't wait for my next birthday haha. I can't wait to be 21!! 2011, here I come.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun night tonight. :)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment