Friday, December 17, 2010

my beliefs.

This post is going to be about my beliefs! This should be kind of a long post, cause I have a lot of beliefs and a lot of opinions. So, here we go! :)
First of all, I believe in LOVE. And love has no shapes, sizes or GENDER. So, in saying that, I am fully supportive of same sex marriage. I don't care if it's two men or two women. If they love each other, it's no one elses business but theirs! I hate it when people butt themselves into other people's lives. While I do support same sex marriage, I do NOT support people of the same sex (or just people in general) being all over each other in public. Save that for the bedroom.
I believe in laughter. :) I think laughing seriously is the best medicine. That's so corny, but it's true. Every time I've been upset about something and I watch a funny movie, or hang out with friends, it always make me feel better cause I ALWAYS laugh! It's my favorite thing in the world to do.

Everyone but my mommy.
I believe in family. <3 My family is my entire world. They're the strength in my veins and the spring in my step. :) Haha. I wouldn't be who I am without them. I appreciate them so much!

Last but not least, I believe in friendship! And I also believe that the word BEST is not to be taken lightly. I absolutely love my best friends. Jennie is one of my best friends in this world and I'm very thankful to have her in my life. :) We always have a ton of fun hanging out and this day happens to be one of my favorite memories.
Also: I just got home! Yay. I missed my family. I miss Lane. :( Boo. Oh well. Only eight days til I get to see him!

Xoxo.

2 comments: