Sunday, December 12, 2010

my sissas (:

Post number four, my wonderful sisters! They are so amazing. They're so different but at the same time, we're all so alike. Haha I love it! Anyway, to start off..

My sister Sayward is probably the weirdest of our family, but I like her the most. :) She is my best friend. I can tell her anything and I know she won't be judgmental. Like her father, she also has one of the biggest hearts anyone would ever have. She's very quiet when you first meet her, but when you get to know her, you'll be glad you did. She is so hilarious! I love playing Wii with her for six hours a day cause she makes it a blast! I love you Say!

My sister Savannah is 16 and definitely has a mind of her own. She is so beautiful and smart! Like her mother, she has a mind of her own as well. It's hard to control her sometimes, but she's really fun to be around, too! Her and I always can joke around about a lot of different things and she laughs at all my jokes. :) I love her to pieces and I don't know what I would do without her little whiney ass. ;) Love you Vannah!


I absolutely love my whole family, and I'm so glad my sisters are mine! They're definitely one of a kind and they always keep me entertained. I miss them a lot. Love you Sayward and Savannah!

 Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment