Saturday, December 18, 2010

what i wore today/wendover

So, today was amazing. I came out to Wendover with my sisters to visit my daddy and we opened our Christmas presents from him, because we won't be with him on Christmas. So in saying that, I am now $680 richer. (: Ohhh yeah! I absolutely love my life and my amazing family! I also saw my grandma and uncle today as well! I gave him a signed picture of Pete Rose and he absolutely LOVED it.
garrison with his picture with pete rose! he loved it!
 This post is supposed to be on what I wore today, but I haven't taken pictures. So I just wore my old purple warm ups from school, a tank top and the hoodie Lane got me for my birthday. I wear it everywhere, I swear. I love it. So this post was kind of small, but I don't really care lol. I'm bored. I'll probably write again later, cause I have no life. So good night for right now. :)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment