Thursday, December 30, 2010

my biggest regret.

I wish I was the type of person who regrets nothing, but I don't think those people are being 100% true to themselves. There's always SOMETHING that you wish you could take back, and for me, it was the last few years of high school. I honestly regret not doing well in school. I wish I would have had more motivation to do well because I could of got into a better school and done better as well in college.

There are good things that come out of bad situations, though. While I wish I would've done better in high school which would have given me more opportunities to get into a better college, I'm thankful for it not happening because it's lead me to a lot of great things.

I've met a lot of fake people in college, and also learned lessons from people I never thought I would. I've learned to not trust so easily, because sometimes people aren't who they seem to be. People who I thought were my friends, turned out to be the complete opposite. 

I met Lane, who is my everything. I can't wait to marry him one day and start a family (which won't be for a while). He's the love of my life. He is honestly the best thing that's come out of me moving away from home and going to Dixie State. Beautiful things come out of horrible situations. <3

I didn't go to the hypnotist last night. :( But we might tonight! I get to pick Abby up from the airport tonight, which is good cause I miss her! I seriously can't wait for the New Year! Yes!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment