Friday, December 3, 2010

first love (:

So, this is my second post and I'm going to write about my first love! His name is Lane Joseph Kirby and he is my entire world. :)
us on st. pattys day:)
I honestly didn't think we'd be where we are today when I first met him. He was so not my type. He knocked on my door one night with our other good friend, Rhett, and I honestly was like, "Nope. Not going to happen." Haha, so rude of me, right? Well, my old roommate Adrienne and I ended up going to the clubhouse at our apartments with them, and Lane kept staring at me. I thought there was something wrong with me, but it turns out it's just him. ;) When he likes what he sees, he stares. Good for me, right?! Haha anyway, it pretty much happened from there. I was constantly at his house and I fell for him really fast. I was very thankful because he helped me get over someone I'd been wanting to get over for a very long time. Lane gives me all the love and attention I could ever want, and I fall for him more and more each day. He's the man of my dreams. :) I can't wait to see what else is in store for us, I love you so much Laney! <3
02/22/10


On another note, tonight I'm going to Rodney Atkins with Lane and his famiy! It should be a good time! I'll make sure to post pictures. :)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment