Tuesday, December 21, 2010

what's in my bag.

I'm being kind of lame, because I don't have a camera to document everything haha so today's post is supposed to be about what's in my purse, so I'm just going to name everything I suppose. I have SO much crap! So here we go.. I have make up, my wallet, earrings, lotion, my keys, some Jiffy Lube discount books, pills for allergies, pens and pencils, my air card for my computer and a ton of other junk that's not even worth mentioning lol.

I really wanted to post because I went to lunch with Jennie and Danzie today and I got to see my Calee bug again! Awh she's getting so big every time I see her. I absolutely adore my niece! I love her so much! :)
Thursday I finally get to see Bridget after a year! So stoked!!

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. yay. mariah. im so stoked to see you tomorrow. i can't believe how long its been. and to see jennie and neicey calee :) yayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you Bridgie! I surely missed you a ton! I wish you didn't have to go back so soon, I'd love to hang out again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete