Thursday, December 16, 2010

definition of love!

I'm skipping the boyfriend post, because my first love is my boyfriend! And I've already written on him. ;) So, now I'm going to write on my definition of love.
 Honestly, I don't really have a definition. How do you define love? It's different for everyone. Love could be someone who takes care of you day in a day out, no complaints, and genuinely loves you. It could be that puppy love many young people experience, where you just want to be with that person all of the time, and you can't imagine being without them. Love to someone else could be the man who for once doesn't hit her that day. It's all so different. 

The love I feel for my boyfriend is unexplainable. He's my other half. Everything I'm not, he is. He's aggressive, hot headed, witty and just downright amazing. Granted, those don't sound like the best traits in a man, but that's not all he is. He's funny, smart, caring, loving.. And his best trait of all? He loves me. For the retard I am haha. I know I'm not always perfect. Hell, I'm never perfect! But he's sticking by me through good and bad times, and that stands out more than any bad trait he does have. Everyone has bad traits. Anyway, I guess my definition of love is genuinely caring for someone. My boyfriend is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better definition for a first love. It's not the storybook romance and I think that's why I like it so much. We've had problems. But we've stuck together and got through them, like we always will. I love you Lane.



Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment