Thursday, December 23, 2010

this week..

So a week from today is the 31st. Holy cow how time flies! So, today is Chrismas Eve! Yesss. I'm so excited for Christmas. I love spending the holidays with my family! They're so awesome! Today my mom is making her infamous sauce for her pasta. It's YUMMY! I can't wait!

Yesterday was an amazing day as well, because I FINALLY got to see Bridget after a year! I love her. (: It was so good to see her again.
Please ignore how disgusting I look.
 I also got to see Jennie and my beautiful niece Calee again! It's always so much fun seeing them! I absolutely love Jennie. She is the best mommy! I love having a niece!

Yesterday was ALSO amazing, because I got to spend time with my old friend Lily who I haven't seen in like, two years! I missed her so much! And her baby Tommy is getting SO big! He's already two.. Seriously, time flies so much! It's crazy. I got to see my other friend Adrienne today as well. (: I missed them both like crazy and I love them to pieces.
Age, me and Lil.
Lil and Age.
I am SO stoked for Christmas Eve today! And tonight I finally get to see Jenni after freaking FOREVER! Ahh I can't wait. She's the best. And I'm going to have a nephew! (: Yay. Then Sunday I'm going to Tangled with Phillip and hopefully Alyssa! Monday I'm going to see a movie with Sam and Kaycee I think, then hanging out with Kirsten! (: And Tuesday I get to go home and see Lane again. I'm way excited for that! Then I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Haha. Yay for me. 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment