Saturday, December 25, 2010

my dreams/christmas :)

I have many dreams. :) My BIGGEST dream is..

Becoming a MOM!
Daddy, me, Sayward, Mom and Grandma.
If I don't ever become a Mom my life will not be complete. A family is what I want most in this world. If I could quit school right now and not worry about a job, money, or anything else for that matter, I'd get pregnant right now. But I want my family to have an amazing life and have them be well supported, so I'll have to wait for a little while longer. But this is number one on my list. <3 It's the most rewarding thing I could ever be. Plus, I can't wait to see what my babies will look like. :)

Another dream of mine is to become a second grade teacher. I absolutely ADORE kids and I work well with them. I think being a teacher would be the perfect job for me, besides the horrible pay. But that's something I'm willing to work with. ;)

I would absolutely LOVE to go to Europe! Preferably Spain, France or England. Oh my goodness, that would be the most amazing thing. :) I've never even left the United States, so going somewhere abroad would be so fun! I'd love to experience another culture.

On another note, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Today was an amazing day! I woke up at ten this morning to open presents and I was very pleased! My mom got me some WAY cute clothes! She has such good style haha. Around 4:00 we ate dinner and we were joined by my moms boyfriend, Bevan, and his two amazing kids. They are so adorable! We had so much food it was insane. I will definitely upload with pictures later. :D I hope everyone had an amazing day! I can't wait for the new year!
bevan!
me looking disgusting.
sayward being a creeper lol. her foot massagers.
the tree (:
 
savannah!
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment