Monday, December 6, 2010

my parents :)

Third post! Time to write about two of the most influential people in my life; my parents. They are absolutely amazing.

My mom, Jennifer, is the coolest person in the world. Haha, seriously though. She doesn't take shit from anyone and she definitely has a mind of her own. She's very independent and has shown me I can be independent on my own, I don't need to lean on anyone else. She's taken care of my sisters and me since birth, obviously, but she's been a lot of support in my life as well. I completely respect her in every way, and I hope one day to be half the woman she is. I love you mommy! 

My dad, Greg, is the kindest guy you'll ever meet. He has such a big heart and he goes out of his way each and every day to make sure my sisters and I are fully satisfied. He fully supports me in everything I do, and I wouldn't be where I am today without him. :) He has the goofiest personality and can make anyone he knows laugh. I'm so thankful he's my daddy, cause I wouldn't want any other. I love you dad! You are the best (:


On a side note, I went to Rodney Atkins last night and it was so fun! I had an amazing time with my boyfriend and his family. I love them all so much!
my best friend <3

me, lane, todd and pam. haha :)
my favorite thing in the world<3
rodney atkins was so good!


 
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment