Wednesday, February 16, 2011

aaaalmmmmosssst time for bbbeddd (:

Let's start off with your relationship status:

Taken! Happily. <3

Person you have feelings for shows up at your house, you say?

We live together lol.

Last person you talked on the phone with?
^ 
Lane.

Do you think you will have the same best friend a year from now?

Hell yeah.

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?

Nope! I'm the oldest.

Will this weekend be a good one?

I hope so! Lane is playing baseball. (:

Will tomorrow be better than today?

Who knows.

What do you currently hear right now?

The tv and me typing.

What was the last thing to go into your mouth?

Water.

Relationships or one night stands?

A relationship. 



What's something you want really bad right now?

I want Lane really badly. Oh, and sleeeep.

Are you really bad? 

Do you usually tell people when you're mad at them?

Sometimes, I can be kind of passive.

Do you miss anyone?

I miss Laney right now. And my family a ton. ):

What is stressing you out most right now?

Not having a job. Fuck my life.

Have you ever been with someone while they were throwing up?

Yes lol. Not really fun.

What do you usually do right when you wake up?

Check my phone.

Are you looking forward to anything?

Yes! Texas Roadhouse tomorrow!

How late did you stay up last night?

Four in the morning. ):

Will your next kiss be a mistake?

No, no, nooo, definitely not. :)

Last person you were in a car with other than family?

Katelyn.

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name?

Massacre.

In the past 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?

Yep!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment