Wednesday, February 16, 2011

survv..so boreddd.

1. If you adopted a puppy with two heads, would you give both heads a name?
Lol um, yes actually, I think I would.

2. Does your image of GOD have a white beard?
No, that's Santa Claus.

3. Were you born a manual birth or cesarean section?
Normally. (:

4. Do you prefer your potatoes baked in the microwave, or oven?
Yeah, I don't really like potatoes. I love fries. That's about it.

5. If you won a free room makeover, what room would you choose to get redone & why?
Well considering I share a room with Lane, we would have to compromise on something. I want a bigger room overall.

6. Do you spend more time watching T.V or being on the computer?
Being on the computer!

7. Do you find 'ghetto' kids annoying?
No lol.

8. Do you know anyone with down syndrome?
Nope!

9. Do you think gay men are more accepted then gay women?
No, less. Much less.

10. Do you find it hard to get out of a waterbed?
Yes, sort of lol.

11. If you HAD to pick up one bad habit (druggy, smoking, alcohol etc) what would you choose?
Wow, that's hard. I'd pick druggy. And by druggy, I mean weed. Not anything hardcore like cocaine or heroine. Alcohol is horrible and damages your liver and smoking cigs is just as bad for you.

12. Do you look at your parents as an example of what to become, or who not to be?
I would love to be as financially successful as my father and as determined and independent as my mother.

13. What's one thing you're parents have done that you've said "I'll never do that to my kids" ?
Not let me kids drive right away. Seriously mom, that sucked lol.

14. Going to someone's house for the first time, do you envision what their house looks like beforehand?
Yes lol.

15. Can you tell a fake smile from a real smile?
YEP.

16. If you had the choice of changing ANYTHING on yourself and having it come true, would you sacrifice not talking to your best friend ever again?
NO.

17. Are you scared of people with tattoos on their face?
Not scared, just confused. Why the hell would you do that?
 
18. Do you think we should be limited to two children?
NO! I want like, four children! But some parents should never have even had kids.

19. Do you think divorce should be banned?
No way. Guarantee no one would get married if that happened.

20. When you laugh do you tend to throw your head back or lean forwards?
Both haha.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment