Saturday, February 12, 2011

day 3;

A picture of yourself today.

Well, I'm not ready yet! Haha it's only 9:15 A.M. so I'll make sure to take a picture and post it here later.


The Jazz game was SO fun yesterday! Lane and I had a blast. My dad got us the VIP dinner, parking and seats! We were on row B, which is one row away from the floor. HELLA! The only thing that would've been better was if the Jazz had actually won, or they were playing a better team.
Anyway, it was so fun. Thank you SO much Dad!

Today I'm having breakfast with Jenni. (: Haven't seen her in a while. Also, I'm going to Wendover to see my Grandma and my Uncle! Dinner with Sam tonight and when Danzie gets off I'm going to see her as well! Busy, busy day haha! It'll be too soon to leave tomorrow, but oh well.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment