Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day 30- a picture of yourself.

My most recent picture of me, haha.

I love doing these little 30 day blog challenges! I think I'm going to do more haha. It gives me a lot to write about.
So, I'm going home tomorrow. YES! I seriously am SOOO excited! I need to get away haha. Not being rude or anything, but I've just been REALLY missing my family and friends. It'll be good to go home for a couple of days.
Friday Lane, my family and I are going to the Jazz game. Stoked! It'll be an awesome time cause poor Lane has never been to one professional basketball sporting event before! So I know he'll really enjoy it.
Saturday we'll be making a little trip out to Wendover to see my grandma and uncle! I'm pretty excited for that as well! Saturday will also be a day for me to see my friends. (:
Damn, I'm excited.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment