Monday, February 14, 2011

update!

Day 4; talk about your pets, or the pets you would like to have.

Okay, so at my house in Tooele I have a dog, a cat and a hedgehog!
This is Shelby, I've had her for almost ten years now. She is such a fun dog. She's so hyper and she's always happy to see me when I come home. (: I hated leaving her when I went to college cause she's my puppy. And I dread the day she dies cause I won't be there with her. ): But I love her so much. <3
This is my kitty, Bristol. She hasn't been with us long but I seriously love her so much! She is such a funny cat! And soooo smart! I adore her. Most cats hate water, but she seriously LOVES it. Every time I turn on the sink, she comes running haha. She is so cute. The last time I was home, she just cuddled with me all night and she purred so loud. Aww I love her. <3
This is Nina. She is my sisters hedgehog and she is SO funny! She gets scared easily and she makes this REALLY funny sound haha. But when she comes out, she is such a cutie! I love her cute little button eyes and her little nose. She's kind of a strange pet, but she's definitely amazing. I love her. <3
Here is a funny video of Nina haha.

At my house in Vegas, we have two pets. Ali the dog and Franklin the turtle.
This is my Ali bum! She is THE sweetest dog you'll ever be around. She loves to give lots of kisses and snuggles up to you a lot! I love her like she was my own. She's the best dog! <3
This is Franklin! Haha he is the most funny turtle, ever. He does the craziest things in his cage! I like him especially cause he reminds me of my own turtle, Buddy. I miss her a lot. ): But I love you Franklin! <3

If I could have ANY pet in the world, though, it would be a Tiger. My favorite animal ever. <3


Day 5; a picture of yourself as a baby.
Yeah, I was a cutie! ;)

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment