Monday, February 7, 2011

i am so horrible at this!

I seriously am SO horrible at posting lately! I've kind of been out of internet as well, so I have quite a bit to catch up on!

So anyway, day 25- a picture of your night.
My night consisted of watching Jersey Shore! Of course. God I love that show.
Day 26- A picture of something that means a lot to you.
My promise ring, my boyfriend, my family, and my niece, Calee. Obviously the first three are pretty self explanatory, but Calee means a lot to me because she's my best friends baby. I seriously LOVE when my friends have kids, cause it's like they're family. (: I'm about to have another baby nephew as well! Yay!

Day 27- a picture of yourself and a family member.
I love my sister Sayward.

Day 28- a picture of something you're afraid of.
I'm afraid of me and my family and friends dying, serial killers and spiders! Ahh.

Day 29- a picture that can always make you smile.
Ahahaha never fails!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment