Tuesday, February 15, 2011

day 6;

30 interesting facts about your life.

1. I will be 21 in 278 days. (:
2. I am in love with Lane Joseph Kirby.
 3. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona.
4. My best friend is Katelyn Christine Mortensen.
5. I want to be a second grade teacher.
6. I've had five jobs in four years, not really by choice.
7. I've lived in three different cities in the past three years.
8. Bread is my favorite thing in the world.
9. My favorite color is hot pink.
10. I am an auntie to a couple of cuties! Two on the way!
11. My family is the most important thing in the world to me.
12. I know how to flirt when I like you. If I don't, I'm kind of a bitch. :/
13. I wish I could say I have no regrets.
14. I get jealous when it comes to Lane and girls I know he's messed around with. But I think that's normal.
15. I only hate, truly hate, three people. MS, KY and AL.
16. I hate this whole idea of growing up.
17. When I very first start school, I am SUPER motivated. But that goes away in a few short weeks.
18. I have a dog, a cat and a hedgehog.
19. I have two younger sisters. I love them.
20. I love sports! I played basketball, volleyball and softball.
21. I love the Saints, the Jazz and the Yankees. (:
22. I thought I was in love before Lane, I was wrong.
23. I wish I was more independent.
24. I am TOO nice. To everyone.
25. My favorite thing to do is eat. I look forward to my daily meals.
26. I love my iPhone and my MAC.
27. I REALLY miss my friends. Jennie, Jenni, Danzie, Sam, Kirsten, Katelyn and Abby.
28. I miss living in St. George. Mostly because I miss my job at Iggy's.
29. I hate snoring, loud breathing and when people chomp on their gum/food.
30. Babies are the best thing on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment