Saturday, April 16, 2011

catching up!

I've totally been slacking! Here are the last three days on the thirty day challenge haha.

Day 3- Your top ten pet peeves.

1. Lying.
2. Cheating.
3. Loud breathing/snoring.
4. Horrible driving.
5. People who are conceited.
6. Dirty things.
7. People who belittle people for no reason.
8. Cockiness.
9. When I'm super hungry but NOTHING sounds good to eat.
10. When I'm broke.

Day 4- What was the last movie you watched? Write about it.


As of right now, I'm watching All About Steve with Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper. It's about this woman named Mary (Sandra Bullock) who works at a newspaper writing the crossword section. Her parents set her up on this blind date with this man named Steve (Bradley Cooper) and she pretty much becomes obsessed with him haha. Steve works for a News channel and Mary follows him on one of his trips and Steve gets super freaked out by her. I'm not going to say what happens in the end but Steve ends up appreciating the person Mary is. It's a way good movie! I love it haha.

Day 5- Someone you would switch lives with for a day and why.


Miley Cyrus! I don't care what anyone else has to say about her, I think she is so cute and I love her voice. :) Also, if I were her I would tell everyone to suck my dick cause I no longer am 12 and I can dress a little slutty if I want cause that's what every other teenager out there is doing. It freaking pisses me off that just because she's a celebrity all these little girls are like, aww Miley Cyrus stood by a pole, let's freak out. Sorry, I'm getting carried away lol but it seriously makes me mad. People grow up! She's not going to be Disney channel forever. But I love her. :)

OH also, I know I freaking waited til the last minute but it wasn't really my fault, but I finally did my taxes yesterday and I'm getting $1000 back! Yesss! Unfortunately, I think it's all going to my dad lol. The only reason I'm getting all that back is because he paid for my schooling out of his pocket, but I'm sure he'll give me some money. But even if he doesn't, I'm happy to give my dad back his money since I effed up my first couple years. :) Yay for taxes!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment