Monday, April 25, 2011

day 13!

A picture of what you wore today.

My bad, this challenge is a day late so.. No pictures! Plus, my camera is sorta broken. Luckily, yesterday was Easter so people took pictures so hopefully I can snag some off of Facebook and post them on here!

So since I couldn't be in Tooele for Easter with my family, Lanes family has this tradition that every year they go to the same park and camp out all day playing fun games and have this huge family picnic. It was such a blast! I was so glad I got to spend it with their family, they always make me feel so welcome. I love them all so much. :) I wish I had taken pictures! Hopefully I can steal someone elses, like I said. I hope everyone else had as amazing of an Easter as I did! I love life.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment