Thursday, April 7, 2011

day 27.

Write about what's most often on your mind.

I am CONSTANTLY thinking about losing weight. Which is why I got on the program I'm on. :) I think about all of the things I would like to purchase. I want to be tan! Ahh! I also am always thinking about Lane. <3 My family as well.

So, day one went really well! I seriously didn't eat anything though lol. It's so weird for me cause I'm so used to being a one gut (haha Jennie.) So yesterday I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, but I didn't even finish it all. I think it was because it was mini wheats and they're more filling. I had a couple of mini pickles for lunch lol and when I got off work I had a buffalo grilled chicken sandwich which I ate everything. :)
I was surprised I ate it all. And when I got home I had a little TINY bowl of pork chilli and that was it for the rest of the night. I got home at 6:30 so.. If you know me at all, that's a LONG time to go without eating for me lol! Oh wait, I had two Oreo cookies before bed and a little glass of milk.
I LOVE being able to eat what I want and still knowing I'm losing weight. I'm not getting on the scale until my weigh ins every week, I promised myself that. It's going to be cool to know how much weight I'm losing weekly. I haven't exercised yet, besides all the walking I do at work, but my friend Danielle and I are going to the gym tomorrow around 11 before I go to work. So, that'll be good! I am so excited to be skinny.

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Baha, I'm going to miss my one gut! Lol! And for the record, you already are skinny. What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I've gained like 30 pounds since high school lol. That's a lot! But it's just called Dr. Kohns weight loss program.. It's only here in Vegas haha.

    ReplyDelete