Wednesday, April 6, 2011

day 26.

A list of things you're good and bad at.

I'm good at..

Softball.
Basketball.
Eating.
Being a good friend.
Working.
Being on Facebook.

I'm bad at..
Arts and crafts.
Soccer.
Having motivation.
Cleaning (I just hate it lol.)
Being mean.
Tying things.

I'm sure there's a lot more for both lists but I don't feel like naming EVERYTHING haha.

So, today is day 1 of my diet! Yesterday I went and met with the doctor and he explained everything to me. Pretty much the diet has a LOT to do with your salt intake. Apparently I have the blood pressure of a ten year old, which is SUPER low. So I need to intake more salt. Which is weird, cause I thought I had a ton of it! So I got this shot yesterday that gives me some essential vitamins and it was also a little bit of an appetite suppressant. I take one pill in the morning and I take another pill five hours later. For the first month and a half or so, the pill does all the work for you. It boosts your metabolism and suppresses your appetite so I'm not as hungry. I can eat whatever I want and I don't have to exercise. But I'm going to eat healthier and exercise anyway, cause once this diet is over I'm going to have to do the maintenance anyway, so I might as well get used to it!
So today was day one and I woke up and took my pill at 7:38 so I take my second pill at 12:38 haha. The pills also give you a lot of energy! I feel like an energizer bunny right now. Oh, and I've been sweating a shit ton! But I already feel better about myself, so I'm happy. I'll keep everyone updated on my weight loss. :) Yesterday I weighed in at 185, so we'll see! My goal is to get around 150-155.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment