Tuesday, April 5, 2011

day 25.

Your favorite thing to get at a restaurant.

It kind of depends on where I am, but pretty much anything pasta. I really love Italian food so that's what I'm about. Anything with bread helps, too. :) Haha.

So, today is the day! I have my appointment in two hours and I couldn't be more excited. I am so ready to lose weight! I'll write about it once I get home so you guys know what's going on in case anyone is interested!
Tonight is also the Teen Mom 2 reunion special. My favorite show, ever. And 16 & Pregnant is coming back! Wahoo!

Yesterday was fun as well! I went with my friend from work, Jen, to get our nails done and all that good stuff. It was an awesome girls day cause my paycheck was a little more than I expected it to be haha. Yay for money!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment