Wednesday, April 13, 2011

day 2!

Post your favorite song and write why you like it.

K so as of this moment, my favorite song is "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne.
I like it cause of the beat and the lyrics are pretty on key, too. ;)

So, today was Josh's viewing. I was going to go with Kirsten but she ended up ditching me, so I decided not to go. I feel uncomfortable going to them anyway so I just told Phillip to come over to my house after if he needs to. Which I think he's going to. He's doing as well as he could be, but he's acting so strong. I'm so proud of him. I mean, everyone handles their grief differently, but I love that he's not this depressed person 24/7. He has his moments, which he should, but Josh wouldn't want him upset all of the time. Anyway, today has been a pretty hard day for me as well. I really missed my family, so I'm glad to be home. But it doesn't feel the same to be here. I feel like I have no friends. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do. Blah. Whatever, I just have a big hole in my tummy today. :( I hate it. I hope everyone else has had a good day, though.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment