Sunday, April 3, 2011

day 23.

I am so stoked! K, so I have the next two days off which will be heaven. It is very much needed! I don't work many hours, but I work a lot of DAYS. Like, six days a week. It's just annoying to not plan a whole day for yourself. So I am super stoked cause Monday I am off and I also get PAID. Then Tuesday is going to be a great day also cause I go to the doctor to start my weight loss program and the Teen Mom finale is on that night. :) Ahh, I love days off! So anywho, day 23.

Your plans after college/high school.
So, I plan on being done with my bachelors degree by the time I'm 25, at the LATEST. Also by that time I hope I'm married so I can start a family and all that good stuff. Pretty much my plans are to have a career, husband and starting a family by the time I'm 25 lol. Four short years, but I can do it! :D

Xoxo.

2 comments: