Saturday, April 9, 2011

day 29.

What you prefer to write with.

Definitely a pen! Sometimes I have the urge to write with mechanical pencils, though haha.

So, today is day four! Yesterday a girl I work with told me I already look skinnier in my face haha. Which is good for me! I feel like I look a little different as well. My tummy already looks a LITTLE skinnier, unless I'm just psyching myself out lol. I decided I'm going for my weigh in on Tuesday, cause that's my day off. So that's when I'll know how much weight I've lost! I'm excited!
I'm nervous to go to work today, because I have to ask for a week off in May. I already talked to one of my bosses about it and he was a little skeptical. It sucks, cause my dentist is still in Utah so I have a dental appointment on May 2nd and then Jenni's baby shower is on the 7th. So like, I need to be in Utah. If I can't get the whole week off, I hope I can move my dental appointment to June and still get the weekend off for Jenni's baby shower. Ahh.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment