Monday, April 18, 2011

day 7!

If you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited ten items would you two have?

So, I would bring Lane, of course. And our ten items would be...
1. Condoms. We wouldn't want to be getting pregnant now, would we?
2. Clothes
3. Food
4. Water
5. Tents
6. Sleeping bags
7. Soap
8. Games
9. Weapons
10. Toothbrush

Haha that's all I could think of... I think those are the necessary things! Anyway, tomorrow I am getting a Brazilian wax! I am freaking scared lol. But I'm excited. :) Oh, I think I forgot to write about my weigh in on Friday as well. As of Friday, I'd been on the diet for nine days and I lose 8.5 pounds. Go me! I was so excited. Anywho, that's my short little update. Hope everyone has a good day!

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my hell Mariah haha you seriously crack me up! I love that condoms are the number one thing you'd bring.. Hoochie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol hey, just cause we're stranded doesn't mean anything would change lol! We'd have to be protected!

    ReplyDelete